Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I waddle now

Reply Post New Topic

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 11-07-09 | 02:45 PM
  • My back is becoming such a problem that I can't even walk right! I am actually waddling-it is the only way to experience some relief! Uggh!
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 11-07-09 | 04:04 PM

•  

Something that helped my back during the day was to put a small wedge pillow under my belly and a body pillow behind me when I slept. I found that I slept straighter so my back felt better. Also my niece borrowed my wedge when she was here and 8 months pregnant and said it helped her too.
    I hope this helps. I got a wedge at BRU and the Body pillow at Target.
Thank you lauralkemp!
teddybear1082 (11-07-09)
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 11-07-09 | 05:12 PM
  • I have to get my boppy body pillow back from storage at my parents' house! Thanks!

I am also very lucky that dh offered to give all baths to dd from now until whenever I feel like I can agin. He is also going to do all the hands-and-knees cleaning for me in the house! I really need to find a way to thank him for being so great! Being a sahm, I feel like it is part of my responsibility to clean-when we both worked, we split it all.
  • 3Princes 11-07-09 | 08:34 PM
  • I hope you can get some relief. I liked the pillows and such but i turn and toss so much that it doesn't seem to be worth it.

My big problem is my legs, specifically my left leg. For some reason they're both cramping up in the middle of the night and I wake up, jump out of bed, and can't even stretch them out. The veins in just that leg are killing me, and are swollen and I have a lof of spider veins. After this week, I am actually very concerned that I won't be able to make it to when the baby is born at work, and I *need* to work that long.

Sorry to hijack your thread..... hope you feel better.
Thank you 3Princes!
teddybear1082 (11-08-09)
  • stephjbme4 11-08-09 | 11:32 AM
  • My doctor said to help with the cramping pains to drink lots and lots of water a day, I told my doctor then I will be peeing all day long and I would have to just camp in the bathroom till the baby gets here. You can try drinking more water, me I am just dealing with the pains they dont last to long. For the spider veins try putting your legs on the wall when your in bed if your bed is next to a wall and have them high to help relieve some of the blood flow that are in the veins. I hope that may help you.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo