Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

i'm soooooooo upset...

Reply Post New Topic

• jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 08-26-07 | 11:22 PM
  • DH and I just found out tonight that his cousin has a daughter, and guess what her name is??? You got it! It's Madeline. My all time favourite girl's name. I had no second choices so I guess it's back to the drawing board. I'm sooooooo mad that I have to give up my favourite name, my heart was so set on it, just because one of DH's hundreds of relatives has that name, and especially when he didn't even know!!! How close is that family???? I've met them once, at his Grandma's funeral.
    Sigh, this baby had best be a boy now!

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 08-26-07 | 11:27 PM
  • If you never see them, and they aren't close I think you could still use Madeline... Den has a cousin whose daughter is Isabella, but we would still use that name if we had a girl because I love it and we see them maybe every 5 years!
  • holly302 08-26-07 | 11:37 PM
  • i agree with farah...although, if that thing bothers you, then may i suggest Holly for a girl...????

honestly, ALL my friends and family have the good names! but, i have come up with another girls name i like...we will see tomorrow if i get to use it.
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 08-27-07 | 10:37 AM
  • That same thing happened to me a few months ago. My aunt had a baby girl the day before I found out about this pregnancy, and she named her Isabelle... Which is my all time favourite girl's name.. but I guess it's not so bad, since she made me godmother

She's my little cousin and she's got a pretty name so it's ok

• CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 08-27-07 | 10:38 AM
  • But if someone else is mysteriously pregnant and has a daughter before me and uses the name Chloe I'll really be upset!