Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

obsessing

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 12-18-09 | 09:26 PM
  • This is about the time I start obsessing about when the baby will come. I am 35 weeks and a few days. All of a sudden I'm constantly looking at the calendar wondering when the baby will come.

I'm not even sure why, because I have mixed emotions about the whole thing-- I'm super-excited about the baby coming, but on the other hand this is the last baby so once he's here, my baby-making days are over (which is a little weird) and then there's the added pressure of the baby getting too big to deliver vaginally.

I think it's the whole element of surprise, which I am NOT a fan of! Luckily I have a TON of stuff to do so I shouldn't have too much time to dwell on it.

Anyone else having due date anxiety???

Last edited by 3Princes; 12-18-09 at 09:34 PM..
  • miss.mizer 12-18-09 | 10:15 PM
  • i have anxiety about aot of things. ive never done this before lol. my doctor says he wants her out by the end of the month ( he says more complications happen the longer you wait) but my bodys not thinking the same way. ( my cervix has barley started thinning and no dialating yet) but like you im not big on surprises. i like everything planned, i like to know whats gonna happen and when.The closer new years get the more nervous i get.i just want her out! just the getting her out part scares me the most lol..
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 12-18-09 | 10:25 PM
  • totally obsessed here. I just did 2 more loads of baby laundry tonight even though I had promised myself to wait for the rest of the stuff (the things I just washed are not needed for the first few weeks or so).