Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Sooo tired

Reply Post New Topic

• Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 08-26-07 | 01:59 PM
  • I swear when I wake up every morning I feel like I've been through a wrestling match overnight. I wish I could wake up refreshed and well rested. (I have a feeling it's going to be years before that ever happens again!) It's all from a mixture of my cats (last night two of them decided to get into a fight and chase each other all around including over top of dh and me), Cora and being pregnant. I should totally go to a hotel by myself before this baby's born

Last edited by Jen_C; 08-26-07 at 02:03 PM..
  • Susan Susan's Avatar 08-26-07 | 02:05 PM
  • the hotel sounds like a great idea!

i'm right there with ya being tired. We are suppossed to go to dinner at a friends house at 4pm today and i don't feel like going anywhere!!
  • holly302 08-26-07 | 02:54 PM
  • me too jen c....i keep waiting for this second trimester burst of energy!

i feel bad because DS is home, but i don't have much energy to even get up and out of the house! i couldn't imagine how you deal Jen and Diane..both of your babies are so young.
  • BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 08-26-07 | 02:56 PM
  • Around here, there is a hotel you can go to and you can also get a spa package, so you get pampered and the hotel stay for like $180.00 or something, plus dinner and chocolates or something, maybe you can find something like that and go with some friends for a night of pampering and relaxation?

My SIL used to say that they didn't sleep well, they ended up not letting there cats in there room at night and they said they are now having the best sleep of their life!
  • Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 08-26-07 | 05:24 PM
  • Ok Farah that spa package would be HEAVENLY!!!! Wow, I totally want to go tonight just by myself!

I can't wait until we move into a bigger place with an upstairs (and hopefully a basement) so our three kitty's have some space. We've always just left our door open at night so if we close it the FREAK out and dig underneath the door. I'm sure with time they'll cut it out, but we close Cora's door at night already so then their stuck to just the living room/dining room and kitchen area which isn't too big. Too many cats and no space! Once we have room I am SO closing my door at night!! Last night our oldest cat had the urge to snuggle he jumped in bed and crawled underneath the blankets next to me. Then when I got him to move a bit so I could get comfy he just wanted to play and kept biting my fingers. So he got the boot.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work