Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Who's next?

Reply Post New Topic

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-26-08 | 06:37 AM
  • Therese is scheduled for 2/28, and that's Jodi's due date. And then Carolle and I are up.

Things are getting a little too quiet around here. Let's hear some updates from those of us who are left!
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-26-08 | 06:38 AM
  • I'm still just hanging out here - very few contractions (I was having a few bad ones every day a week or two ago). So I've been finding other things to occupy my time. I'm getting a pedicure today, having lunch with a friend on Thursday, and reading lots in between.
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 02-26-08 | 07:35 AM
  • I'm having company for coffee/tea today, dr's appointment at 11am, poker tonight.

Tomorrow's going to be a whole lot of nothing.

Thursday I have company coming all day (my friend is bringing over the nursery set!)

I hope that's it and things can get started any time now!
  • ~babywanted~ ~babywanted~'s Avatar 02-26-08 | 11:46 AM
  • Getting by here. Tiredness has set in and I'm feeling bigger each day. I've finally surpassed the size I was with Alex. Julien keeps kicking and pushing on my bladder and the peeing/leaking is getting out of control. Can't wait til that is done. My appetite has picked up but I seem to be eating more "crap" than I have my whole pregnancy. Can't seem to say no to my sugar urges. Counting the days until I get to stop working for 2 days in the week. I have a big presentation/workshop I'm doing this Thursday titled "Mindfulness, Meditation and Grief", which I've been working on non-stop. Can't wait for that break. Still doing NST's 2 x's week. Not sure when my next u/s check will be. Did I mention I'm really tired

• jennigirl jennigirl's Avatar 02-26-08 | 04:08 PM
  • I think Jodi is actually March 28th..........

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work