Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club >
Why do I do this to myself? (TMI)

Why do I do this to myself? (TMI)

Reply Post New Topic

• teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 12-16-09 | 02:31 PM
  • My stomach has been very weak lately. Anything I eat that isn't bland makes me sick and I have to run to the bathroom because it goes right through.
    Today I decided to take Erin to lunch (I brought her lunch and bought mine-what does she care where her pb&j is from?)
    We went to Panera and I had my favorite 1/2 frontega chicken sandwich and a 1/2 caesar salad and chips with lemonade and a choc chip cookie. YUM! Now I get to spend all afternoon in the bathroom.

• 3Princes 12-16-09 | 02:33 PM

•  
    I'm having issues of my own! I'm actually going from being starving to being too full, and the gassiness is OUT OF CONTROL. I'm also actually findiing I'm constipated a lot of the time too.

Ahhh the issues of pregnancy.
  • stephjbme4 12-16-09 | 07:41 PM
  • LOL you girls are great, I almost wish I was constipated I been in the bathroom like 3 or 4 times a day now I don't even eat as much as whats coming out who knows where it is coming from......I also am very gassy and I can't stand to even smell myself my kids think its sooo funny but I donlt find it a bit funny!
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 12-16-09 | 08:21 PM
  • I am not sure which is worse. I am so not used to this since constipation is my usual issue.
    Wow, what a great discussion I started here.