Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

2 full days left

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 12-28-08 | 04:46 PM
  • So far, everything's still the same. No spotting, no severe cramping, no nothing. I just keep telling myself that if something were really wrong, I'd see some other symptom by now besides a number not being high enough....right?

Today went by pretty fast and hopefully the next 2 days will go by fast too. I scheduled my appt for the butt crack of dawn so at least once I wake up Wed morning I'll go straight there.

Look for more posts like this--- from Ms. Obsessive. I'm actually pretty happy with how I've kept myself busy so far!
  • Eskie Eskie's Avatar 12-28-08 | 05:26 PM
  • Good job keeping yourself busy --

No worries we are keeping you in our thoughts.
Thank you Eskie!
3Princes (12-28-08)
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 12-28-08 | 08:50 PM
  • Keeping busy is the best way!! I'm thinking of you Jeanne

Thank you Tracey and Neil!
3Princes (12-28-08)
  • alb526 alb526's Avatar 12-28-08 | 08:53 PM
  • I've been thinking about you! Maybe you need a countdown ticker.
Thank you alb526!
3Princes (12-28-08)
  • 3Princes 12-28-08 | 09:20 PM
  • Hhahahaha! I'd love to- but that just makes me obsess more. Like those pregnancy tickers... I love them on other people's siggies, and every time i look it seems as though so much time had passed. With my own, I felt like i had made my own little torture device emphasizing how slowly time was passing.... probably because I was a day late with Matthew and he was 9 lbs 11oz.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!