Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

3D US

Reply Post New Topic

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 03-24-09 | 03:19 PM
  • Oh Jennifer that is hilarious. I am sure I will be doing the same thing the whole time. After 2 boys it just doesnt seem real to have a girl! Do you live in the Atlanta area?
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 03-28-09 | 07:00 PM
  • I'll be having a 4D scan in a month's time when I'll be about 30 weeks. Apparently babies look a bit more 'human' after 26 weeks as their faces fill out a bit more, before this they can look a bit gaunt.

We decided on 30 weeks as we figured that it was a good mid-way point between our fetal anomaly scan at 21 weeks and our due-date.

Can't wait to see your 3D pictures!!
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 03-28-09 | 11:01 PM
  • Yeah I had a 4D when preg with Parker at 29weeks and he looked like a baby lol. This one at 16week looks a little bit like an ailen. lol
  • Eskie Eskie's Avatar 03-29-09 | 01:05 PM
  • Sounds like a neat opportunity to see your baby again.
  • holly302 03-29-09 | 07:03 PM
  • i know you have already had your scan, but I was in your shoes back when i was pregnant with dd. kelli and I were pregnant at the same time and both of us kept wondering if she was really a she!

Thats an awesome price too!

I paid nearly $200 for two visits, but well worth the money. It was a lovely experience. I had one done at 17wks and 29wks.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!