Baby Corner

Old 03-08-11, 08:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%
Smile 3rd baby on the way!!

Hello ladies! Im proud to be a new member Id just like to say I absolutely LOVE these pregnancy sites and how I am able to stay in touch with and communicate with so many others who are in the same boat as me!!

I just turned 13 weeks today and am getting very excited!! This will be my third child and we are reeeaaallllyy hoping for a girl.I have a 5 year old son Evan and a 2 year old son Ethan so I have my hands full but this baby will complete our family so I am really hoping this pregnancy goes well!! I get very nervous and worry alot about things that could go wrong even though I have experienced this twice now I just cant help it.My nausea and tiredness have yet to let up and i get cramps alot so i am hoping all is well.My next check up is on the 28th and we will find out what baby is!!!BUT like i said before glad to be a new member and look forward to talking to others and sharing our experiences!! good luck to all in this fabulous journey to new life and wonderous miracles!! xox

Old 03-09-11, 12:13 PM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Welcome to TBC!

As unpleasant as it is, nausea is good sign that things are going well. Most people between 12 and 16 weeks start to get nervous from lack of symptoms, so the bright side is, you know you still have somethign cooking in there.

Old 03-09-11, 01:25 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 4501.33%

Welcome to TBC and congrats on your new bundle! I am in due in June with my 2nd, but there is not a whole lot of action going on over in that due date club so I pop in here from time to time.

Old 03-09-11, 11:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Thanks for the welcome!! ...and the reasurance

Old 03-13-11, 01:06 AM
Maddie & Delaney's Mummy

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Welcome.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools