Baby Corner

Old 02-04-10, 12:01 AM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Talking 8 weeks today

I thought I'd update on my very odd pg so far! My symptoms are still very light. I do get a little queezy late at night when I'm tired or am up in the night with Everett. Snacking helps! Sugar aversion is in full swing as well as pg nose. I can still eat white flour occasionally with no ill effect. I'm constantly hungry and tired. I've been so hungry and capable of eating more then I ever have. I'm choosing good foods, but eating for 3 (me, baby and Everett) requires a lot of food when none of the food contains sugar

I can still fit into my jeans, but when I bend over it makes me a little light headed and slightly sick. I'm in my comfy yoga pants now as I have to bend over a lot with Everett!

The best pg symptom is the hair on my legs has nearly stopped growing! I only have to shave weekly!!!! I did that when pg with Everett and it was so nice!

My face is super oily, but seems to have cleared up now. It was looking pretty sad there for awhile! My hair looks awful now. I think I need to go and get it cut so it will hopefully look nice again.

I've been having ocassional hot flashes which is odd. They are just every few days for a few minutes. Not sure what's up with my hormones, but my body is reacting oddly to them!

BFing Everett is going well. I haven't had a dip in supply or nipple soreness. This may be my tandem nursing pair. I wanted to do that with the girls, but I had supply issues in my second trimester and she gave up on me!

On Sunday I woke up with severe vertigo symptoms, but I think I was just sooooo overtired that my body was forcing me to rest! My DH took care of the kids while I slept most of the day and I felt much better after that!

This is such an odd pg, but in a good way. We just keep praying that the baby will grow healthy and strong!

Laura

Old 02-04-10, 01:59 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%

Glad things are going well. The horomones in pregnancy can sure do some strange things, and it can be SO different every pregnancy! Glad the BFing is going well too, it's nice that your supply is staying strong!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools