Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

All I have to say is WHY GOD?

Reply Post New Topic

• wymeg wymeg's Avatar 02-07-09 | 10:36 PM
  • I am losing this baby. I started cramping yesterday am and had brown dc off an on all day. Then this am I started with red spotting, then it turned into just gushing red blood. I passed a pretty big clot. I am so crazy right now. I am cramping so bad. We haven't really told many people that I was pregnant and I just neededto get this out to someone. Thank you for reading. I think I will prob stay off these boards for a while, it is just to hard. I just don' t understand why this happened again.
Thank you brandimichelle!
wymeg (02-09-09)
Thank you koala_kaper!
wymeg (02-09-09)
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 02-08-09 | 12:32 AM

•  
    I am very sorry. I have lost 3 babies myself and I know how painful this is. Take care of yourself.
Thank you Valleygirl!
wymeg (02-09-09)
  • holly302 02-08-09 | 02:05 AM

•  
    I am so sorry

. I myself have experienced what you are going through and I know there are no words to comfort. Just know that we are all thinking of you

Thank you holly302!
wymeg (02-09-09)

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!