Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > July - September Due Date Club >
And another thing... for moms on #3 or even #2

And another thing... for moms on #3 or even #2

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 12-20-08 | 04:17 PM
  • Why am I so fat already???

I didn't say anything before but my pants are already feeling tight and they did about 2-3 days ago. I know I haven't gained any weight (I weigh myself all the time), and I haven't been eating like crazy because I haven't really been all that hungry.

I remember reading The Girlfriends Guide to pregnancy and the author joked that on your 3rd or more, about 48 hours after conception you start showing. I'm clearly not showing but is this normal?

How early did your clothes start to feel tight? I'm not complaining-- I'm tickled to be pg but just surprised.
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 12-20-08 | 04:28 PM
  • Hey hon, this is #1 for me and I was in maternity jeans just after egg collection!! I've only put on 5lb, but I started to put that on during the stimming drugs part of my IVF treatment.

My UK size 10 jeans (US size 6), are in a pile in a very dark corner of our dressing room!!!

I wouldn't worry hon, I'm sure you look just gorgeous!!

Last edited by Tracey and Neil; 12-20-08 at 04:45 PM..
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 12-20-08 | 04:43 PM
  • I was totally out and couldn't even button my jeans at 5 weeks with this one! With my first 2 it wasn't like that at all! I've only gained 3 lbs at 20 weeks, so its not a weight thing, its a baby thing. And I look 7-8 months along now (I carried my girls very small)

I don't know if its a third pg thing or carrying a different gender thing, but I'm huge!

Laura

• 3Princes 12-20-08 | 07:18 PM
  • Well, in this short amount of time, everything about this pregnancy has been different from my last 2. I really didn't feel sick at all with the first 2, and my only "symptom" of my other pregnancies was that my skin was absolutely flawless, and usually before my period I break out.
    This time, I have 2 big zits on my face and I have been nauseated for several days now.
  • AshFind06 12-20-08 | 09:53 PM
  • ok so maybe we're having girls lol my face is breaking out like crazy and i've been a little nauseated w/o puking which never happened last time but i do have a problem i recently lost 30 lbs. and then i had m/c and kinda depression ate i guess and gained 8 lbs. and since i've been pg. i'm only 5.5 weeks I've been STARVING and it's not just in my head and i've gained about 4-5 lbs. already so I'm pretty sure I'm just getting fat and i was so scared last pg. of gaining too much weight and i only gained 15 lbs. and i'm terrified of gaining a lot of weight back since i just lost 30 lbs.