Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Anyone experience this???

Reply Post New Topic

• Just30 02-12-08 | 12:50 PM
  • Hi! I just returned from my NT sono and have a question...I'm a little nervous. During the sono, they checked the blood flow to my uterus and apparently did not see what they thought they would. Apparently, there is a "dip" in blood flow for someone who is not pregnant, but then becomes a more "smooth" flow once someone is pregnant. The Dr explained that this "smoother flow" can happen at any time before 22 weeks (I'm 12), but that I have not yet changed over to that. He has prescribed a baby aspirin each day to decrease the chances of complications later on in the pregnancy (hypertension, etc), but told me that this was a possibility. I was kind of freaked out by this, but am hoping it's a pretty common condition. I was hoping to hear from anyone who either had this told to them or knows of someone. The baby looks fine, but I am just so nervous. Please let me know if this sounds familar to you!
    Thanks!!!
  • LeAnnimal LeAnnimal's Avatar 02-12-08 | 12:56 PM
  • i actually don't know about that, it didn't happen to me in my first. Hopefully someone here can help you out with this