Baby Corner

Old 08-04-09, 07:10 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 32.5%
Default Appt Update!

I had a good appt today except for the wait but owell. I had the GBS done. I will know the results of that next week at my next appt. I cant believe I am already onto weekly appts. He also checked my cervix. I am 1cm dilated. I am not to concerned since I was a one for so long with both pregnancies. He gave me 3 reasons to call the office immediately. 1)Water breaks 2)Bleeding 3)Contractions 5-7minutes apart even if it is for a short period of time. So that is what I am on the look out for lol. Chandra your contrax dont hurt? Mine hurt like heck! Also had a ultrasound. Presley is looking great. Her fluid level is fine and she is around 5lbs. My BP was good as well and urine was negative. So that is my update. My next appt is Wed the 12th.

Old 08-04-09, 07:18 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Getting close LeAnn! Glad everything is going well- it won't be long before you are holding precious Presley in your arms!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Keepers (08-04-09)

Old 08-04-09, 11:01 PM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Sounds like a good, normal appointment! You know what I found... tonight we went out and I drove, and I was having contractions about 5 minutes apart again. Well the movement of the car (and having the steering wheel touch my belly) made a HUGE difference! This time they definitely did hurt. I've been using my relaxation methods normally, and I think that has helped me a lot. Try holding very still and relaxing next time you have them!

Thank you ChandyRae!
Keepers (08-05-09)

Old 08-05-09, 04:12 PM
is gonna have 2 under 2!
Expecting our Miracle

Thanked 348 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Glad to hear that everything is looking good. Not much longer and you'll be holding little Miss Presley in your arms.
Thank you hopeful7!
Keepers (08-05-09)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools