Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Baby Morgan is here! :)

Reply Post New Topic

• Alisha Alisha's Avatar 08-26-09 | 10:54 PM
  • Hey all! Just a quick update since its not quite comfy to sit right now. Went into hospital Sunday evening for induction and also ended up being put on magnesium sulfate since my BP was still very high. Let's just say that was not a pleasant experience. I had to get a cathater so pretty much was stuck in the bed until the next day after I had Morgan. She was 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 1/4 in long. She has probably slept 90% of the time and they attribute most of that to her being born shy of 37 weeks. Nursing is getting better, but poor thing sucks a bit then falls asleep. But today was much better. I'll update later and upload pics when I get them on puter. Take care!

• ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 08-26-09 | 11:06 PM
  • Congratulations Alisha!! And thanks for letting us know, we've all been thinking of you! I assume your BP is back to normal now? Glad little Morgan is doing well, breastfeeding will get better as time goes on!

• alb526 alb526's Avatar 08-26-09 | 11:52 PM
  • Oh man hat that mag. Glad Morgan is here, can't wiat to see some pics.
  • LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 08-27-09 | 12:15 AM
  • Congrats! So glad to hear your update, was thinking about you and wondering how things went. Can't wait to see pictures of baby Morgan!
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 08-27-09 | 06:26 AM
  • Congrats and Welcome Baby Morgan! I was also thinking about you guys and wondering how things went. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats again!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work