Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Better jump in here properly!

Reply Post New Topic

• Mishas Mishas's Avatar 02-18-11 | 06:50 PM
  • I keep forgetting to post here, so I thought I might do an update!

I'm 17 weeks tomorrow, and started feeling kicks on the outside this week. I swear that feeling doesn't get old! Yesterday I booked into the hospital: here in Australia we have the choice of either seeing an ob or only seeing midwives from the beginning and having them attend the birth. I love my middies, so that's the care I always choose.

My last pregnancy I ended up having to go under obstetrics from 27 weeks because Georgia was IUGR, so I'm high risk this time around but they're happy for me to stay with my midwives, and to just have more frequent appointments as well as a growth scan at 27 weeks. If growth drops off again then I'll have to see the doctors. Hopefully this little one grows like a good baby should!

Otherwise all is good: I have my next scan at 19 weeks but we'll be having our fourth surprise.

That's my journey up until now, sorry for the ramble!
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-18-11 | 08:17 PM
  • Welcome and congratulations!
  • Scilla 02-19-11 | 12:42 AM
  • I can't wait to actually share this pregnancy with my husband and kids! I know they'll enjoy it. Congrats!
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 03-21-11 | 11:40 AM
  • Somehow I missed that you were in here with us until I saw your reply to Christina's post about the sex fo her baby. Congratulations!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work