Baby Corner

Old 07-28-10, 09:37 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Talking Carseat is here and 33 week appt

Alister's car seat came today! I love it! Everett wanted to climb into it and it still has room to grow in it! He had his 15 month check up today and is 32" and 28 lbs. The seat says 33" and 33 lbs limit, but there was plenty of room to grow and I still had the infant insert in! Everett had a good 1 1/2" of torso length to go before he outgrown it. I think this seat will last a long time! I took some pics of Everett in the seat. I'll try to upload them later. I got the base installed in the van. Easiest infant seat install ever! My DH was shockef at how tight I got it in on the first try! I didn't need to wrestle it in like the Graco seats I'be always used before. I got the Combi 33 in kiwi green.

I had my weekly appt today as well. Everything was looking good. My OB wad happy to see me this far as every week gets us closer to a healthy baby. I go back in a week.

Laura

Old 10-18-12, 03:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 3200%

Aww I remember my kid's first car seat, but he doesn't

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools