Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Chandra!

Reply Post New Topic

• LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 08-22-09 | 08:21 PM
  • Did the birthday party go well today?

It looks like we are going to be the only ones left soon. Alisha is getting induced tomorrow and LeAnn only has a little over a week left.

Since this is #3 for you and you know your own body, do you think you will go early or on time? Just curious if you have a ideas?
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 08-22-09 | 09:56 PM
  • Hope Daniel had a great birthday!
  • ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 08-23-09 | 12:09 AM
  • Thanks for asking! The birthday went well, but I am EXHAUSTED. It was so overwhelming. I got in the shower five minutes before the party was supposed to start, and the water wasn't working right... well I just lost it. I stood there and just bawled and very nearly decided never to come out!! But I did and everything was fine... I'm really really tired and sore tonight, though. My entire family is convinced that I"m ready to give birth at any moment, and my mom asked me several times if I was okay and was watching me closely - like she thought I was in labor and trying to hide it or something! I don't think it will be any time soon, though. I'm definitely sad that I'll probably be the last one hanging around, waiting to have my baby... but at least I have company until the 10th, right?

My 10 week ultrasound put my due date as the 4th though, so I guess there's hope for me yet.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work