Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

ditzy

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 12-22-08 | 01:47 PM
  • I have been one ditzy lady all of a sudden. I'm not normally airheaded at all, but I got it really bad after I had both my kids.
  • Eskie Eskie's Avatar 12-22-08 | 07:19 PM
  • Let's just hope it doesn't follow any exponential path and get lots worse with #3

• Mrs.Emily Mrs.Emily's Avatar 12-22-08 | 08:50 PM
  • I am STOOOPID! Haha, I have been since the day iO found out I was pregnant. I think maybe my brain just turned to mush. For example, just today i was paying for my sub (dinner) and the gusy says it's $6.20.....I had 7 dollars IN MY HAND....and handed him six and put one back in my pocket....he just looked at me until I realized what i had done (jerk....he coulda TOLD me instead of staring at me like I rolled in on the short bus)! Anyway, I gave him a damn quarter and apologized and said "Sorry! I seem to be so out of it these days" and he gave me my change and said "Okay, now you can go be out of it to someone else...."
    LOSER.
    Anyway, that's my story from TODAY! But it's an everyday thing in my life! LOL
  • Mary-Ellen Mary-Ellen's Avatar 12-23-08 | 12:09 AM
  • OMG I can't believe the guy in the sub shop said that to you, what a jerk... no manners at all...

Yeah i'm feeling kinda out of it too.
  • hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 12-23-08 | 12:08 PM
  • Glad to know that I'm not the only one. The other day I wasn't thinking and threw a wool glove in the dryer....yeah can't wear that now.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work