Baby Corner

Old 08-10-09, 05:24 PM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.25%
Default Exhausted

Is anyone else feeling absolutely exhausted lately? I don't know what my problem is. I just have no energy whatsoever, I feel half dead all day long. I got my room halfway cleaned today, and some laundry put away, and that's it. That took all the energy I could muster and I've just been sitting at the computer or lying down the rest of the day. Wondering if maybe I should get checked for anemia or something, or if this is just normal at this point?

Old 08-10-09, 05:26 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

I think it's pretty normal..i know toward the end I was really tired all the time too- my naps got more frequent and longer and longer! Just listen to your body and rest whenever you need to.
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
ChandyRae (08-11-09)

Old 08-10-09, 05:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 86 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Right there with ya! I feel like I need a nap everday around 2 since I get so tired. DH ever so nicely pointed out how much more he does around the house and I let him know that now he knows how I feel...lol And when I get ready in the morning its just sad. After I take my shower I take a little break. Then I put on my lotion and sit down for a minute. And once I'm actually dressed I feel like I want to go back to sleep.

Thank you Alisha!
ChandyRae (08-11-09)

Old 08-10-09, 09:31 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 32.5%

Ugh Girl I am right there with you. At least you got something done. I havent done any laundry or cleaned anything. I wish I was in nesting phase but it doesnt look like I will be doing that lol. I asked my mom tonight to come fold some laundry lol. I hope she does, I could really use her help. I love my mommy!

Thank you Keepers!
ChandyRae (08-11-09)

Old 08-10-09, 10:29 PM
Lovin My Family!

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 7.5%

I have been feeling completely exhausted almost all the time. I want to sit all the time. I hardly ever take naps, I just don't let myself. I plan to start taking more soon, since I am finally getting things done. I have to give credit to some of you moms that have toddlers running around to take care of too. My son is 8 1/2, so he helps a LOT! I'm tired a lot but I kindof force myself to do things. Yesterday I washed, dried & folded 10 loads of my parents laundry (they have been paying me to do it because their dryer is broken). Plus I did some of our own laundry, cleaned my bathroom, kitchen, swept my front porch, etc. Today I moved around a bunch of things in the nursery, put some decals on the walls, cooked dinner, did more laundry, and DH and I just finished putting together the crib. Tomorrow I'm planning to put the sheets on the crib, enroll DS in school, get my oil changed, do office work at my dad's, and hopefully still feel like cooking dinner and doing things around here. Maybe some carpet cleaning, but I don't foresee enough energy for that too. That will probably get started at the end of the week.
Thank you LMB2007!
ChandyRae (08-11-09)
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools