Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

This is the first!

Reply Post New Topic

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 01-08-09 | 09:45 AM
  • Time I have had MS ever. I got up this morning with nausea, which I also had yesterday, but anyways I woke up and didnt eat anything before I took the boy to where they had to go and I came back and took my Prenatal and left the house with out eating. I got about 1 mile past my house and I was sick. I just remember saying, please just let me make it to work. Only 5 more miles. So I get to work and started feeling fine. I sat down at my desk and immediately it hit, I ran to the bathroom and lost everything out of my stomach with was nothing but juice from last night. But I am SO glad to have it. Lets me know I am still pregnant LOL.
    I never had MS especially with vomiting while preg with the boys, so maybe this one is a girly girl.

Just thought I would share. How is everyone else?
  • **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 01-08-09 | 09:48 AM
  • Leanne, I can tell you that I had it SO much worse with Shelby than with the boys. I was sick for so long, just naseaus all the time. Maybe it does mean pink for you! It sure did with me!
Thank you **Jennifer**!
Keepers (01-08-09)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 01-08-09 | 09:56 AM
  • Oh thats great to hear. I hope it means the same for me, but if not thats ok.
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 01-08-09 | 11:28 AM
  • Well I don't want to let your hopes down but with my dd I felt wonderful.Besides I gained a ton of weight I felt wonderful.On the other hand with my ds I had ms during my ENTIRE pregnancy!
    I sure hope you got your girl though!
    I still so excited for you

Last edited by countrycutieluv; 01-08-09 at 11:30 AM..
Thank you countrycutieluv!
Keepers (01-08-09)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 01-08-09 | 11:58 AM
  • It really doesnt matter to me. I think if I would have gotten preg immediately I would be swayed one way or another but since it took so long to get preg I really dont care. I just want my baby!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work