Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

This is the first!

Reply Post New Topic

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 01-08-09 | 09:45 AM
  • Time I have had MS ever. I got up this morning with nausea, which I also had yesterday, but anyways I woke up and didnt eat anything before I took the boy to where they had to go and I came back and took my Prenatal and left the house with out eating. I got about 1 mile past my house and I was sick. I just remember saying, please just let me make it to work. Only 5 more miles. So I get to work and started feeling fine. I sat down at my desk and immediately it hit, I ran to the bathroom and lost everything out of my stomach with was nothing but juice from last night. But I am SO glad to have it. Lets me know I am still pregnant LOL.
    I never had MS especially with vomiting while preg with the boys, so maybe this one is a girly girl.

Just thought I would share. How is everyone else?
  • **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 01-08-09 | 09:48 AM
  • Leanne, I can tell you that I had it SO much worse with Shelby than with the boys. I was sick for so long, just naseaus all the time. Maybe it does mean pink for you! It sure did with me!
Thank you **Jennifer**!
Keepers (01-08-09)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 01-08-09 | 09:56 AM
  • Oh thats great to hear. I hope it means the same for me, but if not thats ok.
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 01-08-09 | 11:28 AM
  • Well I don't want to let your hopes down but with my dd I felt wonderful.Besides I gained a ton of weight I felt wonderful.On the other hand with my ds I had ms during my ENTIRE pregnancy!
    I sure hope you got your girl though!
    I still so excited for you

Last edited by countrycutieluv; 01-08-09 at 11:30 AM..
Thank you countrycutieluv!
Keepers (01-08-09)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 01-08-09 | 11:58 AM
  • It really doesnt matter to me. I think if I would have gotten preg immediately I would be swayed one way or another but since it took so long to get preg I really dont care. I just want my baby!