Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Growing Fast!...

Reply Post New Topic

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 07-31-09 | 07:25 PM
  • She's beautiful, and sounds like she's doing terrific! I'm glad you're better now

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 07-31-09 | 08:26 PM
  • Way to go Kara and Mummy! She is so pretty! Update from me...I am having Presley in 31 days! Although I am a little nervous as I have been having regular contractions (not BH) a couple times a day. I never had them with the boys until I was in labor with Pitocin. She is growing great! 2 weeks ago she was 4.8lbs. I have another doctor appt on Tuesday. I may have him check me since I have been contracting. They are not regular, maybe a couple times a day lasting 45sec-1 min long. So thats my update. I need to put a new belly pic up. I may do that tomorrow. I am tuckered out from shopping today. I hate back to school shopping and when its tax free ppl seem to lose their minds.
  • Alisha Alisha's Avatar 07-31-09 | 10:09 PM
  • So glad to hear she is doing well and bf'ing is working out great too! I have my first of 2 showers tomorrow so I'll be sure to have lots of pics of me and my growing belly. Still can't believe I have 6 more weeks left. Now that I have so much to get done, time is flying by!

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 08-04-09 | 12:32 AM
  • oh Tracey... your little girl is so sweet!
  • hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 08-08-09 | 06:25 PM
  • Glad to hear that she's doing well!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work