Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I knew it

Reply Post New Topic

• ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 01-06-09 | 09:23 PM

•  
    Honestly Jeanne, I know the doctors' reports aren't good, but if baby is growing (even slowly) and there's a heartbeat, then you've got to relax and just let it be until you know things for sure. I know how horribly hard it must be, but if baby is still okay, then the best thing you can do right now is to have faith and try to be positive to give him/her the best chance possible. Doctors don't run the world, God does. And He's in the miracle business.

• 3Princes 01-06-09 | 10:06 PM
  • They don't think it's a heartbeat... they just can't be sure. The doctor said the baby could even continue to grow for 2-3 more weeks before it stops. Thanks everyone though....
    I'm really gonna miss you guys. I kinda knew that getting pg right before Christmas and surprising everyone on Christmas Eve and being in a super-active, super cool dd board, and not having to start school next year was too good to be true.

I'll be checking in on you from time to time.
  • ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 01-06-09 | 11:20 PM
  • Oh Jeanne, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you. You know we're all here for you.

• imagine imagine's Avatar 01-07-09 | 12:38 AM
  • Im so sorry you have to go through all of this! Are the Doctors going to do another beta this week or just wait until the next apt.