Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

LEANN!!

Reply Post New Topic

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 03-19-09 | 11:27 AM

•  
    Can you believe our ultrasounds are tomorrow! FINALLY! YAY!! We are SO BEYOND EXCITED! I sure hope our little ones cooperate!

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 03-19-09 | 01:17 PM
  • I know. Everyone keeps asking are you excited? Nervous? I think I am more nervous than excited. I keep thinking the legs are gonna be closed or its a boy. And I was in the bed last night and Parker sleeps with us and DH works nights so its not an issue. And Parker was sleeping when I got in the bed and I was rubbing his head and giving him kisses and I said to myself, it wouldnt be bad having another boy. I love them so much, and I know I will love this one just the same if it is a boy, but I do want to experience having a daughter. Whenever I see a mom-n-daughter in a store or on tv I just cry. Knowing I may never get to experience that. But my fate has already been determined and now I just have to wait to find out what it is.
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 03-19-09 | 01:53 PM
  • I know it must be so nerve wracking. I know how badly you want a girl, but also know that you would welcome another boy with open arms. Even if you have another boy- someday you will probably have a granddaughter! DH wants a boy SO BAD and I know he will be a little disapointed if we are having a girl. That is until she is DADDY's girl, lol! I am happy either way and just can't wait to see our baby again and hopefully find out what he/she is!
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 03-19-09 | 01:57 PM
  • OH- and you've got those nieces of yours too!
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 03-19-09 | 02:04 PM
  • Yeah your right. I think my DH will be a little more upset than me if it is a boy, but we know its 50/50!