Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > July - September Due Date Club >
Looks like I'm going to be leaving you ladies...

Looks like I'm going to be leaving you ladies...

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 12-31-08 | 03:07 PM
  • They just called with my beta--- it was only 896. I go back in Tuesday if nothing happens between now and then, but the doctor said that it's going to most likely be a miscarriage. I was supposed to put my ob on "alert," since if something happens here, she'll have to be the one to take care of me, but her office is closed. I can't believe this is happening, but at least I know what's what now. I wish I would have looked closer and longer at the little teensy "bean" this morning-- I wish I would have known that was the only time I was going to see him or her. I'll surely be checking in on all of you, and wish you wonderful pregnancies.
  • AshFind06 12-31-08 | 03:15 PM
  • I'm so sorry but don't give up yet the numbers are higher than they were....and when I went in for my first u/s there was only a sac a very very tiny dot barely could see it and there was no heartbeat i was 6w2d and when I went yesterday everything was fine and there was a heartbeat just keep on praying its not over yet
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 12-31-08 | 03:37 PM
  • I

that they are wrong your #s are still going up. I am sending you many sticky vibes, and

• savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 12-31-08 | 03:38 PM

•  
    I'm sorry Jeanne.
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 12-31-08 | 03:53 PM
  • I'm so sorry! I'm praying for a miracle!

Laura