Baby Corner

Old 08-21-09, 09:52 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 28.89%
Unhappy Miserable!

Its been miserable around my house lately! As you might remember Peyton was sick with apparently a virus about 2 weeks ago, well starting Monday Parker was complaining of his ear hurting. He already has tubes. Well Tuesday when he came home from school his is was draining like crazy and again on wednesday. So I made him an appt with his ENT. I couldnt take him yesterday so my parents took him. My mom said it was awful! They had to vaccuum his ear out and said he had a really bad infection and said he was getting a cold. It took 3 of them to hold him down to do it. Usually he is the best kid at doctors offices. Dont even cry about shots but his ear just hurts so bad

So they gave us ear drops and antibiotics. His ear hurts so bad that he screams if you try to put cotton in it. It was not easy putting the drops in last night, but better this morning. So that is what is going on with the kiddos. Well since yesterday morning I have been so sick. I think I may be coming down with something. Last night I coughed so bad it has just made everything ache. My tailbone hurts when I cough, my stomach and my throat. I also have such a headache. Not sure if its from the coughing also. I just feel so miserable. On top of all this, Presley has dropped majorly (does that mean she is engaged?) so I have to pee like every 5 minutes literally. I dont want to eat, but cant get enough to drink and I cant sleep because of the SPD and coughing! I have 9 days left (I cant believe I am in the single digits) before she is born and I can not wait to have her here. I am going to call my doc when they open so I can get some meds! I dont want to be sick with Presley-Kate makes her arrival. Although I did dream that I coughed her out lol. DH is the only one that has not been sick yet, which scares me. He will prob be sick when I deliver. So that is my whine for today. Whats yours?

Last edited by Keepers; 08-21-09 at 10:01 AM.

Old 08-21-09, 01:20 PM
Lovin My Family!

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 6.67%

OMG! I don't think anything I could comlain about would possibly compare to what you are going through! I feel really bad for Parker. DS has never really gotten ear infections that bad or often, but when I was younger I got them severly and I know how incredibly terrible they can be. I'm sorry that you are sick. I was really sick several months ago, during the beginning of my pregnancy. That doesn't quite compare to being sick at the end, but it sucked because we took a family vacation since we figured it would be a while before we could take another one, and of course I was sick that whole time! I hope you get to feeling better! Hang in there, you only have a little bit left.
Thank you LMB2007!
Keepers (08-21-09)

Old 08-21-09, 03:53 PM
is gonna have 2 under 2!
Expecting our Miracle

Thanked 348 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Oh my, LeAnn I feel so sorry for you! Hopefully all of ya'll get well soon & praying DH doesn't catch anything. Only 9 days away, so hard to believe.
Thank you hopeful7!
Keepers (08-21-09)

Old 08-21-09, 07:58 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

I am so sorry LeAnn! That is horrible! I hope you are feeling better soon!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Keepers (08-21-09)

Old 08-21-09, 08:41 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 28.89%

Thanks Ladies. My doctors office called in some ZPak for me. I hope it kicks in very soon.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

« Update | HI!!!!!! »

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools