Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Not feeling so well

Reply Post New Topic

• LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 08-31-09 | 07:15 PM
  • The last 2 days I haven't been feeling so well.

I think I started losing my mucus plug the other day, and I have had diarrhea for 2 days. I know, TMI. I've just been feeling "different". Even my abdominal area is really sore. It hurts when I move. I was reading in some of my magazines that a lot of these symptoms mean that labor could be coming soon. (Or at least that is what some other women have went through before labor started). I didn't go through any of this, contractions, or any part of labor with DS. So I am new to this and have no idea what I'm looking for other than obvious contractions. I've pretty much just been laying in bed the last 2 days because I feel so yuck. I have my last Dr appt on Thurs, I just didn't know if I should call the Dr and discuss any of these things that I'm feeling or if I should just wait.

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 08-31-09 | 07:41 PM
  • Sounds like it could be the start of early labor. Good luck!
Thank you Keepers!
LMB2007 (08-31-09)
  • ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 09-01-09 | 03:52 PM
  • I don't think it's worth calling your doctor about, but it could be a precursor to labor. Or maybe we're just at the end of pregnancy and getting a little miserable... I haven't been feeling so hot the past couple days either, not sick but just no energy and feeling "different" and yucky, like you said.
Thank you ChandyRae!
LMB2007 (09-01-09)

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work