Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > July - September Due Date Club >
Not the news I was hoping for.

Not the news I was hoping for.

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 12-26-08 | 03:03 PM
  • NOPE! No dice. They won't let me come back. I so hope this baby sticks so I don't have to go through this sh!t anymore. The secretary wouldn't let me talk to the nurse-- and she tld me that even though they want it doubling every 72 hours, that 72 hours isn't long enough to wait. WTF?

It still gives us an answer we're not positive of.

UGH.

So by 72 hours, they mean some other number of hours?????
  • hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 12-26-08 | 03:36 PM
  • I'm so sorry, I'm thinking and praying for you and your little bean.
Thank you hopeful7!
3Princes (12-28-08)
  • baby hungry 12-26-08 | 04:03 PM
  • Keeping you in my prayers. (((hugs)))
Thank you baby hungry!
3Princes (12-28-08)
  • amitrat amitrat's Avatar 12-26-08 | 04:20 PM
  • I'm so sorry that you have to go through all this worry and waiting. However, it is climbing and it isn't that below the line they wanted. Try not to stress - you can't do anything about it! My nurse told me to get ready for a D/C if they didn't see a heartbeat in 2 days (I think I was 6weeks2days at that ultrsound) - what a horrible thing to say, and for nothing (also ruined my anniversary which was smack in the middle of waiting)- here I am at 29 weeks! Have hope! We're all parying for you~
Thank you amitrat!
3Princes (12-28-08)
  • savannah33 savannah33's Avatar 12-26-08 | 04:44 PM

•  
    I know it's easier said than done because I've stress over those numbers as well but honestly the doubling thing is just what they would *like* to see it doesn't have to perfectly double in so many hours.

I hope that your next beta numbers are right on target and you are worried for nothing.
Thank you savannah33!
3Princes (12-28-08)