Baby Corner

Old 08-03-09, 02:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 86 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.5%
Default Shower and update!

I've been feeling pretty good lately and hope it stays that way!

I had my 33 weeks appt last week and all is looking well. I'm measuring about a half week ahead and have lost another pound. I think its crazy that I gain all this weight at the beginning then taper off or start loosing toward the end. LOL

Saturday was the first of 2 of my showers. It was so much fun! Now of course its not a party unless someone gets hurt. Micah fell down the steps and nearly gave me a heart attack, but luckily she is just fine and nothing is broken expect for my dumb camera.

I haven't loaded up the pictures from my memory card yet so I'll try and post pics later. Only prob is that they came out so dark. That stinks! And like I said in another post, we still have absolutely nothing done and now I'm way too pregnant to try and help hubby clear out the room, so I just direct him on what to do...LOL Hope to get everything cleared out and painted in the next 2 weeks. We have the furniture just need to put everything together. Hope you all have a great Monday!

Old 08-03-09, 02:48 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 13%

Glad that you had a great shower. I hope Micah is okay, bless her heart. Girl need to get your DH on it!!! Is it hot up there in Tn like it is here in GA? OMG I am roasting.
Do you live close to Chatt?
Thank you Keepers!
Alisha (08-03-09)

Old 08-03-09, 05:05 PM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Weekly Activity 0.5%

Glad your shower went well! Did you get lots of goodies? You definitely need to get your DH busy on the room!

Thank you ChandyRae!
Alisha (08-03-09)

Old 08-03-09, 07:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 86 Times
Weekly Activity 0.5%

I'm in a suburb of Nashville so we are about 1.5-2 hours from Chattanooga. DH knows he needs to get a move on this room and he better hurry up or else...LOL I got a lot of good stuff and even the stuff that wasn't on my registry was good. Except for the one weird knitted swaddle type blanket from my Aunt. It looks like a "lace" dollie.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools