Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

So Tracey...

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 11-01-08 | 01:37 PM
  • How are you feeling? Any morning sickness? Any pg symptoms? I figure I'll chat you up a little till you get come company in here haha.

I didn't have anything either time until I was about 9 weeks.... except that I didn't get my obligatory breakout before AF usually shows. That, and both times I was eating a weird food that I never ate. With Josh I was wanting shrimp and with Matthew I ate these cheese puffs. We have cheese puffs in the house because dh eats them, and I never touch them. I remember a day or 2 before I tested, I pulled down the bag and ate a bunch!

How about you?
Thank you 3Princes!
Tracey and Neil (11-16-08)
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 11-02-08 | 02:45 PM

•  
    Jeanne! That's the most loveliest thing. You're too lovely hon.

Well it's difficult to answer your question because of all the drugs I've been on. So it's hard to say what is pregnancy and what is drug abuse

I guess the biggest things (literally) are my boobies! I used to be a 32A-32B, but just got fitted yesterday because all my bra's were terribly uncomfortable, and I was gobsmacked to find that I'm a 32D

Also about a week ago I went completely off sweets (candy), and I'm the biggest sweet-a-holic ever! I would steal candy from a baby! But I still have a stack of sweets that normally wouldn't last a day in my house. But other than that, nothing.

I'm still very bloated from the drugs and IVF treatment, and am finding it hard to find comfy clothes. It's getting better, but I look 3-4 months pregnant, which is weird.

Other than that nothing really, but then I'm 4w 4d today so I wouldn't expect to have lots of symptoms. I still have 35 weeks to go!! We are still in complete shock.

How are you Jeanne?

Thank you Tracey and Neil!
3Princes (11-02-08)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 11-02-08 | 07:37 PM
  • Maybe you are looking further along cause its possibly multiples? How awesome would that be! Oh and I will be lurking with you here to as I WANT to be here soon!
Thank you Keepers!
  • eek042900 eek042900's Avatar 11-02-08 | 08:12 PM

•  

Congratulations after such a long time!!

I had a friend who was on fertility drugs for about a year or two. She found out she was pregnant and VERY excited. She was nervous because she was having a lot of pain which was basically stretching. They did an ultrasound at the ER and she found out she was having TRIPLETS!!
Thank you eek042900!
  • 3Princes 11-02-08 | 09:49 PM

•  
    I was all bloated when I did the injectible gonadtropins (sorry about the spelling) and I did much less than I'm sure you did. I hope the time till your first scan goes fast!
Thank you 3Princes!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work