Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

So Tracey...

Reply Post New Topic

• Erinn Erinn's Avatar 11-04-08 | 03:01 PM
  • Hey Tracey...are they monitoring your for hyperstimulation? I had that problem after my IVF and looked 3 months pregnant from OHSS but it was very painful (like gas that just wouldn't move). Like Jeanne said all those injectible drugs don't help with the bloating.

I get goosebumps everytime I see your posts. I'm going to be stalking you throughout this pg

I'm just so excited for you

Thank you Erinn!
Tracey and Neil (11-16-08)
  • baby hungry 11-05-08 | 02:23 AM
  • Can I stalk too?

I'm so happy for you Tracey.
Thank you baby hungry!
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 11-05-08 | 04:38 AM
  • I was bloated straight away with Lucy there is so much going on inside you and my bbs went up a cup too which wasn't great as I was already a 36F

but they didn't get any bigger than that thankfully. MS kicked in around 6wks I think but luckily I only had it at night. Here's a tip.. take your prenatal at night because sometimes they can make you feel quite quesy and if you take before bed you sleep through any effect. I also brought some bits of fruit (grapes) with me to bed so I could nibble during the night to ease the sickness (only if you get it hopefully not - but it does make you feel reassured).

Its so so so amazing to see you post here

Thank you mac71!
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 11-09-08 | 07:40 AM

•  
    Thanks everyone. Still can't shake my TTC head, so it's lovely to have some of my 'old' TTC friends here.
    Makes this place feel a bit more like home

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 11-10-08 | 05:47 AM

•  
    it will never leave you hon..I'm sitting here staring at my miracle and its still hard to believe she's here. Our struggles have left a deep mark on our psyche and its good as it makes us better people I think

Thank you mac71!