Baby Corner

Old 08-13-09, 12:35 PM
Lovin My Family!

Thanked 124 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 7.5%
Default Spotlight!

I feel a little ridiculous doing this so late, but I just realized I could.

Name: LeeAnn
EDD: 9-15-09, but am scheduled for C-section on 9-10
Childhood Ambition: I had several: a Veterinarian, Police Officer, Attorney
Fondest Memory: My son's birth, my wedding, & honeymoon
Last time I cried: A couple of days ago because I was so overwhelmed
Special Talent: Poetry
Biggest Challenge: Overcoming the little things that peeve me about DH
Favorite Smell: Fresh cut grass & clean laundry
First Job: KFC/Taco Bell for a few months when I was 16
Indulgence: Pizza & Chinese Food
Last Impulse Purchase: A tanning bed 2 years ago
Last Movie I Watched: I love You Man
Least Favourite Thing About Myself: My stretchmarks
Who I Miss the Most: My best friend in Arkansas
The Furthest I've Ever Been from Home: Amsterdam
<ACRONYM title=Infertility>If</ACRONYM> I could sum up my life in 3 words they would be: Busy, Fulfilling, & Wonderful ( I always have a hard time with questions like that for some reason )

Old 08-13-09, 01:33 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 32.5%

Great answers. Dont feel ridiculous, better late than never!
When did you go to Amsterdam? For Vacation?

Old 08-13-09, 03:57 PM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Weekly Activity 1.25%

Don't worry about it being late, it's great to know more about you!

You said your best friend is in Arkansas, is that where you grew up? Also, this is dumb, but how was I Love You Man? And, what's your job now? (I might already know that but I can't come up with what it is so I'll ask anyway!)

Old 08-13-09, 08:10 PM
Lovin My Family!

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 7.5%

We went to Amsterdam a few years ago for our honeymoon. We spent a week visiting museums, shopping, touring, etc. It was really great! We want to go back again for an anniversary, just not sure when at this point.

I did grow up in Arkansas. My story is kindof complicated, but I'll try to explain it the quickest and easiest that I can. I was born in West Palm Bch, FL and my parents moved us to a LITTLE town in Arkansas when I was 5. My parents divorced when I was 10 and my mom moved back to south FL. My dad and I stayed in Arkansas until I was in 10 grade. Then we moved to West Palm Bch. I stayed there for the school year and was miserable. I begged my dad to let me go back and finish school with my friends and my boyfriend (DS's dad). He eventually said yes, and I went back and stayed with a friend. Well I finished 11th grade and found out I was pregnant with DS. "The love of my life" of 3 years was a jerk and cheated on me while I was pregnant, so I left him and moved back with my dad in West Palm again. I eventually moved back up there again after DS was about 1 1/2 old. Which was stupid, but that's where DH and I got together, so it all ended up working out good. So yes, I would consider that to be where I grew up, for the most part.

I really liked I Love You Man, but I love pretty much everything with Paul Rudd.

I used to be an office manager. But the economy caused me to lose my job (I worked for a construction company). Now I'm just doing misc things for family. I am doing misc office jobs for my dad's company, and also designing a website and doing data entry for my grandpa's restaurant. So I really don't have a specific occupation right now.

Wow, I gave some really long answers. LOL!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools