Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

They called...

Reply Post New Topic

• ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 01-27-09 | 06:40 PM
  • Ah! They called and it was POSITIVE!! I know I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was!

I really fully mostly expected her to say it was negative. Hooray for a baby in my belly!!

Here's the catch... I still can't see a doctor! They want me to pre-register at the hospital here before I can even see a doctor, and the next pre-reg clinic isn't for a month. So it would be a month and a half before I could see someone, anyway! Argh.
  • hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 01-27-09 | 06:46 PM
  • Yay, not that I had any doubts! Man, that is such a long wait. I would've thought they would want to start seeing you very soon.
  • ~Lisa~ ~Lisa~'s Avatar 01-27-09 | 06:47 PM
  • Sticky Dust To you!!!

That is a long time to wait to be seen....

The best to you for a happy and healthy 9 months!!
  • amitrat amitrat's Avatar 01-27-09 | 06:57 PM
  • Congratulations! I agree, that is a long time to wait to be seen - here they see you at 8 weeks and do an u/s.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 01-27-09 | 07:04 PM
  • Duh, we all knew you were preg, but I think I would have to go outta town. I would not wait that long. I drive an hour to see my doctor and it is well worth it.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!