Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > July - September Due Date Club >
Time is flying and things change

Time is flying and things change

Reply Post New Topic

• Payday1989 04-15-09 | 05:29 PM
  • I can't believe I'm just over 4 months! I love being pregnant and I know I'm going to miss it after I have my baby! But I've decided I'm not going to find out what it is and let it be a surprise when I deliver! But the father is being so amazing, I get massages and rubs lotion on my belly and back! But also just treating me like a queen! We did have a fight last night, but things were good after 5 minutes! I'm just loving this life right now, except I'm having a hard time finding a job, but it's a good thing that he has a job!
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 04-15-09 | 06:54 PM
  • Glad things are looking up for you!!! It will be a great surprise when you deliver!!!
  • hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 04-15-09 | 08:13 PM
  • Glad that everything is going well for you. It sounds like the father is being great, I'm glad everything has worked out.
  • Alisha Alisha's Avatar 04-15-09 | 09:01 PM
  • My 2nd pg is def. different then the first. Could also be that I'm 7 years older!

Glad you are getting the royal treatment, which I think all men should do on a daily basis whether or not we're pg. Good luck with the job search, too!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work