Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Update

Reply Post New Topic

• LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 08-20-09 | 10:12 PM
  • I went to the Dr today and everything is going well. I did find out finally why my hands are hurting so bad. He said that I have pregnancy carpal tunnel and that it will go away after the baby is born. Its nice to finally have an answer as to why my hands are hurting so extremely bad and that it will go away soon.

Also my mom called and said that she is going to wait to visit after MIL leaves, so its not going to be so cramped. She's still going to come for the birth, but leave after, then come back later.

I think FIL has decided to wait also. We will see what happens.

It will be nice to not have SO much going on at once.

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 08-21-09 | 08:31 AM
  • Glad everything is looking up!!!
Thank you Keepers!
LMB2007 (08-21-09)
  • charmel96 charmel96's Avatar 08-22-09 | 12:48 AM
  • sneaking a peek and i also had the pregnancy induced carpal tunnel and it was the worst pain i ever felt, if i moved mr wrists too much this way or that way the pain felt like a hot knife slicing my hands, splinting helped and mine went totally away by 2 weeks after delievery
Thank you charmel96!
LMB2007 (08-22-09)
  • LMB2007 LMB2007's Avatar 08-22-09 | 12:55 AM
  • Quote de charmel96
    i also had the pregnancy induced carpal tunnel and it was the worst pain i ever felt, if i moved mr wrists too much this way or that way the pain felt like a hot knife slicing my hands
    I have to agree. Mine feels a little different from what you are describing, but still sounds equally as painful. My hands feel like they have been beaten with a hammer. When I wake up in the morning its so hard to move my hands, it usually lightens up towards the end of the day, but its unbelievable earlier in the day. It hurts to even wash my hair. I cannot even remove twist top lids from food jars, etc. Its nice to know that it will go away. I only have @ 18 more days to go...
  • Alisha Alisha's Avatar 08-22-09 | 05:06 PM
  • Poor thing! Glad to hear everything else is going well. Hang in there!

Thank you Alisha!
LMB2007 (08-22-09)