Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

where's tracey?

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 11-05-08 | 08:57 PM
  • Tracey, where are you? Give a wave so we know how youre doing.

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 11-06-08 | 02:55 PM

•  
    thinking of you and hoping all is well

• Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 11-09-08 | 07:36 AM
  • I'm here, it just still feels weird posting here. I've still not got my head round the fact that after 10 years of TTC I am finally pregnant.

I constantly forget, and get the 'OMG I'm pregnant' shock over and over again. It still feels weird even typing the words.

I anxious to get to our 7w scan, and then I think it might start to sink in!!
  • 3Princes 11-09-08 | 12:45 PM
  • Nah--- it'll sink in when they hand you the baby or you start signing papers for the baby to get x or y. I kept thinking to myself... "they're asking ME this stuff???? What do I know???" I don't think I really truly believed it till the baby came out. I didn't ttc nearly as long as you did and I still couldn't believe that I could actually birth a human being!
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 11-10-08 | 05:49 AM
  • Like Jeanne said its never leaves us. I got a call from the health visitor recently and she said 'is this Lucy's mum?' and my tummy did a flip and I got goosebumps..silly but the thrill never leaves

enjoy it all and write it all down I never did and really really regret it now