Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Who is still around?

Reply Post New Topic

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 08-03-09 | 11:34 AM
  • Just wondering where everyone is? Who has had babies and who is still pregnant?

I know Tracey, Amy, Heidi and Flygirl have had babies. Oh wait Stephanie too and possibly Eskie?

So if your still around tell us how you are doing! And give an update.

• ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 08-03-09 | 12:03 PM

•  
    Way to make it sound depressing... we're not even due till next month and we have to see who's "still hanging around"...

I am (obviously) still here!

I'll be 35 weeks on Thursday, which is kind of a scary thought! Now that I have my master list I'm getting a few things done and together every day, which has really reduced my stress. I still have a load of baby clothes to wash and need to put sheets on the crib, but then the room should be all ready for a baby. Still having crazy dreams, not gaining much weight, bought a body pillow and now sleeping SO much better, and feeling about the size of a whale. There, my update.

Thank you ChandyRae!
Keepers (08-03-09)
  • Alisha Alisha's Avatar 08-03-09 | 01:04 PM
  • I'm still here too! I hit 34 weeks yesterday and had my first of 2 showers on Saturday. Was just about to put an update on that. I still don't have the nursery anywhere near ready, but we have everything we need for the room. I tried a few months ago to get DH to help me clean it out and now he is on his own!

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 08-03-09 | 01:39 PM
  • Well of course I am still around. I have an appt tomorrow. I am hoping to make it to the 31st but I am not gonna say that I will though. I have had irregular contractions for about 5 days now. Saturday was really bad. They are irregular but I had 3 very close together. I think that Presley has already dropped as well. I will prob get him to check me tomorrow to see if I am having cervical changes. I am still also having BH but that isnt unusual. And I am hot as heck! I think the humidity here has to be in the upward 90% lol. I have almost everything done just need to get my nursing bras and pump.
    Chandra glad that you are scratching things off the to-do list!!! Alisha- you better get on DH you only have 6 weeks left to get that room in order!!!

• ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 08-04-09 | 03:13 PM
  • Oh btw LeAnn, I've been having a lot of "real" contractions, too. They don't hurt but they make me uncomfortable and annoy me! Last night they were five minutes apart for a couple hours, it was crazy. Waiting to hear how your appt today goes!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!