Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Yesterday's Appointment

Reply Post New Topic

• koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 03-17-11 | 02:25 PM
  • So, as everyone knows, I had my ultrasound appointment yesterday... Baby is a healthy little bean! We are measuring right on, heartbeat was around 141, no cleft lip, no thickening of the nuchal fold, everything is going great!!! For most of the appointment the baby wanted to keep the legs crossed, but right in the middle of everything we caught the gender...

We're having a baby.... GIRL!!! I was hoping for a boy this time, but a girl is great too, as long as she's healthy, that's all that really matters!!! We are going to name her Keturah Jubilee (although spelling might be still in the works

)

After the u/s we had an appointment with my Dr and she said everything looked great, asked how I was feeling, etc, and then we got to hear the heartbeat too

Oh, and we have a BUNCH of pictures from the u/s, as well as a CD with them on! I'll see what I can do about posting some either today or tomorrow

• rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 03-17-11 | 03:03 PM
  • Congratulations!

Thank you rudolphia!
koala_kaper (03-18-11)
Thank you countrycutieluv!
koala_kaper (03-18-11)
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 03-17-11 | 05:27 PM

•  
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you lauralkemp!
koala_kaper (03-18-11)
  • Mishas Mishas's Avatar 03-17-11 | 06:18 PM
  • Congratulations on another beautiful princess!

(Am I the only one who hasn't found out what we're having? LOL)
Thank you Mishas!
koala_kaper (03-18-11)

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo