Baby Corner Logo
Baby Corner Message Board »  »    July - September Due Date Club »  

MIA! Print Version

koala_kaper 08-01-11 03:43 PM

MIA!

Sorry I've been so MIA lately!

Just a little update (as there's not a LOT to say!) Not this last weekend but the weekend before, on Saturday, baby dropped! I can breathe again, but the pressure down low is AWFUL! I've never had a baby drop before I was in labor before, and I think I'm glad because walking has been quite interesting )although the last few days, that's all I want to do is walk, walk, walk! But I digress!

On this past Friday was my last appointment. It went well, I had my group B strep trest (no results yet even though they said I'd have them by today!) BUT she did check me (as per my request) and I was 1cm dialated, 70% effaced and baby's head was SUPER low! I know it could still be a couple weeks, but I'm hoping for less than that, as I am SO uncomfortable (sitting, standing, laying down doesn't matter, everything is uncomfortable!)

SO, I've been wanting to walk a lot, but it's so dang hot and humid out that I refuse to go around the block or down to the park. I'm thinking about going to the track at the Y or maybe to the mall or something after dh is home, but we'll see how that goes.

I'm hoping for any day now. If I don't go into labor before, my next appointment is on Friday!

I guess I had a little more to say than I thought!

countrycutieluv 08-01-11 05:04 PM

Wow can't believe its almost time! Hope you feel comfortable again....and soon!

Mark'sbabygirl 08-03-11 12:59 AM

Thinking of you!!! So exciting!