Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Welcome to TBC! > Meet & Greet! >
if anyone is out there?

if anyone is out there?

Reply Post New Topic

• paget03 01-10-10 | 05:06 PM
  • hello there, I found out I was pregnant on New Year's Eve. It wasn't by accident. I had a mc on Dec. 1st and my boyfriend and I decided not to wait to try again. I knew I had always wanted a baby but the "when" is what I was unsure about. I am very excited but nervous about the actual pregnancy. Good news is I am already past the point of when I miscarried, so now I am being extrememly careful. It is kinda challenging bc I work as a server at a very busy restaurant. I am trying to work as much as possible but trying to take it easy at the same time. I feel like I am stuck in a catch 22. Tomorrow afternoon I have my first sonogram from my gyno who is not an obgyn. Afterwards I have to choose the dr. I want to go with. I would like to make some friends to chat with. Lots of my friends have never been pregnant before so they cannot relate. I am up a lot lately and my poor boyfriend will be working more and more hours in preparation for our sweet new bundle.
  • ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 01-10-10 | 08:29 PM

•  
    Welcome to TBC. Weekends can be quiet around here, but we're around. Congrats on your pregnancy! Be sure to introduce yourself on the Due Date boards!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 01-10-10 | 08:47 PM

•  
    to TBC!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Take a stroll over to the Due Date Boards and you'll find lots of ladies in your similar position.

It's nice to see you!
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 01-11-10 | 02:57 AM
  • Welcome and congrats!
  • FinallyM2B 01-12-10 | 05:58 AM
  • Hey there Paget! I also just found out I was pregnant and joined. I'm sorry to hear about your mc. I am also a little worried. My husband had a mc several years ago with a girlfriend and I'm hoping it doesn't happen again. I haven't done any research yet. I didn't have trouble sleeping before and now I find myself up a lot. Going to the doctor today or tomorrow. This will be my first.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo