Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Welcome to TBC! > Meet & Greet! >
if anyone is out there?

if anyone is out there?

Reply Post New Topic

• paget03 01-10-10 | 05:06 PM
  • hello there, I found out I was pregnant on New Year's Eve. It wasn't by accident. I had a mc on Dec. 1st and my boyfriend and I decided not to wait to try again. I knew I had always wanted a baby but the "when" is what I was unsure about. I am very excited but nervous about the actual pregnancy. Good news is I am already past the point of when I miscarried, so now I am being extrememly careful. It is kinda challenging bc I work as a server at a very busy restaurant. I am trying to work as much as possible but trying to take it easy at the same time. I feel like I am stuck in a catch 22. Tomorrow afternoon I have my first sonogram from my gyno who is not an obgyn. Afterwards I have to choose the dr. I want to go with. I would like to make some friends to chat with. Lots of my friends have never been pregnant before so they cannot relate. I am up a lot lately and my poor boyfriend will be working more and more hours in preparation for our sweet new bundle.
  • ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 01-10-10 | 08:29 PM

•  
    Welcome to TBC. Weekends can be quiet around here, but we're around. Congrats on your pregnancy! Be sure to introduce yourself on the Due Date boards!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 01-10-10 | 08:47 PM

•  
    to TBC!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Take a stroll over to the Due Date Boards and you'll find lots of ladies in your similar position.

It's nice to see you!
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 01-11-10 | 02:57 AM
  • Welcome and congrats!
  • FinallyM2B 01-12-10 | 05:58 AM
  • Hey there Paget! I also just found out I was pregnant and joined. I'm sorry to hear about your mc. I am also a little worried. My husband had a mc several years ago with a girlfriend and I'm hoping it doesn't happen again. I haven't done any research yet. I didn't have trouble sleeping before and now I find myself up a lot. Going to the doctor today or tomorrow. This will be my first.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work