Baby Corner

Old 09-19-08, 12:15 AM
Community Member

Thanked 13 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1%
Default 100 days

According to my myspace tickers we have 100 days to go!
It seems like time is on double speed and i am getting nervous and anxious. My doctor informed me on Wednesday that we have one more 4 week appointment and then we go to every 2 weeks.
I think that's what really got me frantic.
I have no idea why but i am worried about labor and delivery.
I am worried about everything surrounding the birth process.
you would think after 3 children i would be a pro. However it's been sooo many years. DD came so fast, i am worried about that happening again. Also this baby is due in December, what if we have an ice storm or a snow storm and we can't get to the hospital? I have nothing against home birth but it's not something i want to do especially an unplanned one!
If everything went my way i would labor without being poked and prodded. I would have the option for pain relief if needed and no doctors or nurses would even come near me unless i was ready to push or there was a medical emergency.
I am however anxious to meet this little girl. I can't wait to see her pretty little face and count her fingers and toes.
I guess it's normal to feel nervous even with subsequent pregnancies. But it would be nice if time would slow down just a little bit!
Pregnancy is going great. Other than the fact that our little girl kicks almost 24 hours a day and keeps/wakes me up at night i really have no complaints. i could go an extra month or so

Of course i am sure by 30 weeks i will be singing a different tune.
Ok well i am done venting my anxiety hope everyone has a great weekend.

Old 09-19-08, 01:24 AM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 1%

yaaaaahh!! it's almost time!!! that went by quick!

Old 09-19-08, 08:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 30 Times
Weekly Activity 1%

LOL I have 2 weeks till I will probably be induced! It went fast for me too, but if I had 100 days left I would probably die at this point!

Old 09-24-08, 02:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 14 Times
Weekly Activity 1%

Yay for being at 100 days!! I get ya on being nervous though! This is also number 4 and I still am nervous and so not ready! And I probably have less than 3wks til this one gets here! Eek! It sure goes by quick doesn't it! Especially once u get under the 100 days!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools