Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

100 days

Reply Post New Topic

• MaybeBaby4 MaybeBaby4's Avatar 09-18-08 | 11:15 PM
  • According to my myspace tickers we have 100 days to go!
    It seems like time is on double speed and i am getting nervous and anxious. My doctor informed me on Wednesday that we have one more 4 week appointment and then we go to every 2 weeks.
    I think that's what really got me frantic.
    I have no idea why but i am worried about labor and delivery.
    I am worried about everything surrounding the birth process.
    you would think after 3 children i would be a pro. However it's been sooo many years. DD came so fast, i am worried about that happening again. Also this baby is due in December, what if we have an ice storm or a snow storm and we can't get to the hospital? I have nothing against home birth but it's not something i want to do especially an unplanned one!
    If everything went my way i would labor without being poked and prodded. I would have the option for pain relief if needed and no doctors or nurses would even come near me unless i was ready to push or there was a medical emergency.
    I am however anxious to meet this little girl. I can't wait to see her pretty little face and count her fingers and toes.
    I guess it's normal to feel nervous even with subsequent pregnancies. But it would be nice if time would slow down just a little bit!
    Pregnancy is going great. Other than the fact that our little girl kicks almost 24 hours a day and keeps/wakes me up at night i really have no complaints. i could go an extra month or so

Of course i am sure by 30 weeks i will be singing a different tune.
    Ok well i am done venting my anxiety hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 09-19-08 | 12:24 AM
  • yaaaaahh!! it's almost time!!! that went by quick!
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 09-19-08 | 07:01 PM
  • LOL I have 2 weeks till I will probably be induced! It went fast for me too, but if I had 100 days left I would probably die at this point!
  • texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 09-24-08 | 01:29 PM
  • Yay for being at 100 days!! I get ya on being nervous though! This is also number 4 and I still am nervous and so not ready! And I probably have less than 3wks til this one gets here! Eek! It sure goes by quick doesn't it! Especially once u get under the 100 days!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work