Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

29 weeks and ready for 40

Reply Post New Topic

• BabyBump112308 09-09-08 | 02:49 PM
  • Is it just me, or is anyone else seriously ready to deliver??? I kinda feel bad because, it's not -entirely- because I want to hold him and snuggle and all the wonderful baby goings-on, it's mainly because I am so incredibly tired of being pregnant!!! I can't move at night, it hurts to walk (I have serious hips issues and it sucks), constantly battling vertigo. Once I get comfy at night and start to drift off, I have to pee, get in there and nada! I go grocery shopping and start having contractions walking thru Wal-mart. Everyone always talks about the joys of pregnancy...what about all the rest? Is there anyone else that is just over it??

• MommyBrown MommyBrown's Avatar 09-09-08 | 09:55 PM
  • Hang in there, hun. It'll go by faster than you think. And have you asked your doc about the contractions from walking through Wal-Mart?? That just doesn't sound right, imo.
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 09-10-08 | 07:25 AM
  • Ready here too, it's seems to be dragging these days. This pregnancy has been much harder on me than my last. From the morning sickness to the Gest. Diab. and everything worse in between. Hang in there!
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 09-10-08 | 09:44 AM
  • I am so ready too. I am once again in the hospital this time i have an infection in my skin on my stomach and its painful and itchy, my hips hurt, I cant walk very long without pain. I cant get comfortable at night and am up and down all night long going to the bathroom. Hang in there hun we are almost there.
  • BabyBump112308 09-10-08 | 11:36 AM
  • The contractions, from walking around, we figured that they were caused because im not out a lot. im on modified bedrest b/c of my hip problems, so when i do get out, the activity makes things go crazy. plus, i like in florida, and it is almost impossible to stay well hydrated while outside, no matter how much you drink!!!

This question is to Sharil... what were the symptoms of the infection??? I am itchy all over, mainly my belly, legs and upper back. I was already diagnosed with PUPPPs. My doc said if it continues she will run a liver function to see if I have some gestational liver problem.

With all the crap that is going on, im so ready for it to be over!! Currently now im a little freaked. I have been having loose stool (i know tmi lol sorry) and im having menstrual like cramps in my back. doesnt feel like im having contractions, but apparently that runs in my fam. everyone has felt braxton hicks, but not the onset of actual labor... i seriously think i am going to loose my mind the next few weeks lol!!!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work