Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Anyone else?

Reply Post New Topic

• DeeElizabeth DeeElizabeth's Avatar 11-04-08 | 10:30 AM
  • I can't seem to snap myself outta this funk I've been in lately. I've just felt weird for the past week or so. I'm so uncomfortable all the time and then all the Dr. appts get to be exhausting. I feel somewhat depressed and am just super anxious for labor to start. I've still got 2 weeks before I'm full term though. Everything seems to get on my nerves super fast and my DH keeps saying that he "can't wait until this is over". I feel bad, but I just can't seem to enjoy anything lately. I've got a ton of things to do to get ready for Ivy's birth, but I just can't seem to motivate myself to do them. As soon as I'm on my feet for any length of time, my lower back is killing me and I have BH every time I move. I want to feel good and be excited and happy, but I just feel bored and irritated.

• MaybeBaby4 MaybeBaby4's Avatar 11-06-08 | 11:46 AM
  • As a normally happy pregnant woman i am right there with you.
    I can't sleep, I've been having trouble breathing. I spent the last 2 days unpacking our new house and i must say i was literally crawling around on the floor to abstain from getting up and down.
    I try to control the irritability but i can't count the times I've snapped at poor dh in the last couple weeks. I'm waiting on that nesting energy but i am afraid it will never come =(
    I am worried about L&D but at the same time i am ready to not be pregnant anymore. We find out the induction date tomorrow. I will be counting down the days i am sure. Hopefully you will get some nesting energy soon!!!
  • jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 11-06-08 | 02:00 PM
  • I am there with you both too! I feel awful. I am so moody and a little blue. I started in a new position at work this week and it is more hours... so that is a hard adjustment. I don't know what BH feel like, but if I walk more than couple steps my whole stomach tightens up like a basketball. It is just so uncomfortable. I have gained 20 lbs or so, but it is really taking a toll on my body. I am ready to get this baby out! I start my weekly appts. next week and they are doing u/s with them to monitor baby's size. I hope we all have our happy, healthy babies soon!
  • DeeElizabeth DeeElizabeth's Avatar 11-06-08 | 08:23 PM
  • I'm sorry you ladies are feeling yucky, but I'm also glad I'm not the only one! Jaedra, that's pretty much what a BH feels like.... I always have a ton of them with my pregnancies. Lately they have been feeling stronger though. I'm hoping that's a good sign that my body is doing something productive. Baby has dropped in the last day or two as well. I have my first pelvic exam on Monday!! I am really hoping that I have dilated some by then....
Thank you DeeElizabeth!
jaedrae (11-07-08)
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 11-07-08 | 12:59 AM
  • Hang in there girls! Them babies will be here soon! Sleep while you can even if it is uncomfortable! After baby is here you wont get hardly any rest. Plus sleeping passes time quickly LOL!
Thank you jillrn!
jaedrae (11-07-08)

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work