Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Anyone ever heard of...

Reply Post New Topic

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 06-25-07 | 10:01 PM
  • Has anyone ever heard of the Baby Think It Over doll & company?

Well, reason I ask this is because I am a doll collector and when I found out I was pregnant sold all my dolls to get some money to pay up some bills. Since I now have a full-time job I decided to splurge and buy myself a doll. Not just any doll though, I bought a BTIO doll. This is a realcare doll where you have to rock, feed, burp, change and just deal with a fussy baby. I got it today and have had a BLAST so far this afternoon "caring" for it.

Granted I know this is really not like a real baby but I felt I needed some reminding and "practice" on caring for a baby. So far I've done well except when it screamed at and I went to lift it out of the carseat and let it's head fall back!

Not a happy camper then! Baby screamed bloody murder~ I need some practice on that!

Anyway I wanted to share basically. DH isn't too into it but I am going to try to get him to try to care for it a bit since he hasn't ever really been around babies!
  • Kekepania Kekepania's Avatar 06-26-07 | 08:15 AM
  • I've never heard of that but it sounds really neat!
  • NicholeMatthew NicholeMatthew's Avatar 06-26-07 | 01:30 PM

•  
    In high school I had a BTIO for a class. For one weekend we had to take the baby home and care for it.

I got 100%

Mine would cry 6 times at night and 3 times durring the day! And we had these stupid keys that you held in it's back but the were shaped like a + so they killed your fingers!