Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Appt. Yesterday

Reply Post New Topic

• jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 08-29-08 | 10:17 AM
  • My appt went well. We heard the heartbeat and I guess I am measuring fine... I GAINED 9 LBS!!!

I guess I am making up for my lack of weight gain the first 5 months. Oh well. She told me that she thinks I will be able to deliver a baby 1.5 lbs bigger than my DD. That would be 11 lbs 3 ounces. NO WAY!!! I hope she changes her mind and schedules a c-section if this baby is huge. She seemed so willing last appt.
    Hope you are all well!
  • DeeElizabeth DeeElizabeth's Avatar 08-29-08 | 04:03 PM
  • Glad your appt went well! Sorry about the weight gain. I tend to gain all my weight at once, in the 3rd tri and nothing in the first or second tri. I can't imagine delivering an 11lb baby! I don't blame you for not wanting to lol. I hope you won't have to worry about it.
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 08-29-08 | 04:23 PM
  • Glad your appt went well. I know what ya mean about a big baby they are estimating mine will be between 10 and 13 lbs.
  • texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 09-02-08 | 09:30 AM
  • Glad u had a good appt! Wow 11lbs that would be a big baby! Hope they do a c-section for ya!
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 09-02-08 | 03:46 PM
  • WOW- I wouldnt want to birth a 9lb baby let along a 11lber! I cant imagine. My first 2 were 7 lbs 2 oz and 7 lbs even. THat was plenty big! GLad the appt went well!