Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Appt. Yesterday

Reply Post New Topic

• jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 08-29-08 | 10:17 AM
  • My appt went well. We heard the heartbeat and I guess I am measuring fine... I GAINED 9 LBS!!!

I guess I am making up for my lack of weight gain the first 5 months. Oh well. She told me that she thinks I will be able to deliver a baby 1.5 lbs bigger than my DD. That would be 11 lbs 3 ounces. NO WAY!!! I hope she changes her mind and schedules a c-section if this baby is huge. She seemed so willing last appt.
    Hope you are all well!
  • DeeElizabeth DeeElizabeth's Avatar 08-29-08 | 04:03 PM
  • Glad your appt went well! Sorry about the weight gain. I tend to gain all my weight at once, in the 3rd tri and nothing in the first or second tri. I can't imagine delivering an 11lb baby! I don't blame you for not wanting to lol. I hope you won't have to worry about it.
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 08-29-08 | 04:23 PM
  • Glad your appt went well. I know what ya mean about a big baby they are estimating mine will be between 10 and 13 lbs.
  • texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 09-02-08 | 09:30 AM
  • Glad u had a good appt! Wow 11lbs that would be a big baby! Hope they do a c-section for ya!
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 09-02-08 | 03:46 PM
  • WOW- I wouldnt want to birth a 9lb baby let along a 11lber! I cant imagine. My first 2 were 7 lbs 2 oz and 7 lbs even. THat was plenty big! GLad the appt went well!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work