Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Baby Rooms?

Reply Post New Topic

• jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 09-17-08 | 10:36 PM
  • Does anyone want to post pics of their baby's nursery? Our was almost finished before this whole early labor thing happened. I really want to get some pics up!

Maybe I can con DH into finishing it... he feels pretty bad about me being on bedrest
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 09-18-08 | 07:46 AM
  • Love to see everyone's pics. Ours is almost done. We're doing pink and brown with polka dot sheets. Next week my friends are coming over to do a mural on one wall. It will be a scene from the book "Guess How Much I Love YOU" and then wall words with words from the last page in the book. I can't wait!
  • MommyBrown MommyBrown's Avatar 09-18-08 | 01:18 PM
  • We're still working on ours, too. We are doing pink and purple with butterflies and flowers. Should be getting the bedding tomorrow. So excited about seeing it all together! Will definitely get some pics up.
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 09-18-08 | 10:08 PM
  • Unfortunately we are moving to Seattle as soon as they clear me to travel after i have the baby. So we have not done a nursery yet, but I would love to see pics of everyone elses.
  • MommyBrown MommyBrown's Avatar 09-19-08 | 09:43 PM
  • So, we still don't have the nursery ready yet...hubby is getting back tonight from a week long recruiting trip. But here are a couple pics of the quilt so y'all can see the theme we are doing.
    Attached Thumbnails
    To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work