Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

busy day

Reply Post New Topic

• Saira Saira's Avatar 08-27-08 | 09:00 AM
  • So the really exciting thing about today is we're having our 4 D u/s this afternoon along with our 1st real (non interview) appt. with my new VBAC friendly OBGYN. I can't wait to see how this little one is doing. Wish us luck that he's still doing well and cooperates so they can get a decent picture of him through my "fluff."

My parents are also coming into town today to sell us their new 2008 honda Odessy. We'll be taking them back home this weekend. The good thing about their visit is free babysitting for our appt. the bad side, my house looks like a huricane just passed through, and I guess 2 did. They're at school now. So I have maybe 3-4 hrs. to get this place in order and "ready for inspection" before my parents get here and all I want to do is go back to bed.
  • jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 08-27-08 | 10:04 AM
  • Good luck at your appt. I totally know how you feel about visitors... it is so much fun and so much work! Ah I hope you get everything done and still have time to enjoy your u//s.
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 08-27-08 | 11:00 AM
  • Let us know right away! Good luck and don't worry about the house!
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 08-27-08 | 11:30 AM
  • I hope all goes well with your ultrasound let us know how your appt goes.
  • Saira Saira's Avatar 08-28-08 | 08:10 AM
  • Sorry, I didn't get an update in last night. With my parents here it was hard to find some computer time. Anyway, the Dr. appt. went well. Baby is measuring about 6 days ahead, well within the 10 day range and the doc says he's not concerned about the baby being too big, which is a huge change from the last Dr. The u/s was interesting. The baby had an arm up next to his face which made the 4-D part very difficult, and he was wiggely, but the Dr. was very persisitant and after about 40 minutes of the Dr. himself trying everything from shaking my belly to tilting the table back, we finally got a few face shots. The boy has already got some big cheeks, just like his brother and sister. We also found out he's a strapping 3 lbs 2 oz. Not bad for 28 1/2 weeks.

Another nice thing about yesterday was that the owner of DH's company and her mother want to throw me a baby shower with all the people at work.

I'm so excited. I didn't think this baby would get a shower, and now that they want to do this for us is so incredibly sweet.