Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Failed

Reply Post New Topic

• ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 08-27-08 | 08:08 AM
  • So I failed my 3 hour glucose!

I have to see the Endo. doc on Thursday and Nutrtionist on Friday. I am already stressed out by the whole thing. I know it's minor, but I'm so confused by all the carbs and sugars. Like what's good for breakfast, snack? Not all fruits are good....make it stop!I know some of you all have it a lot worse than me, it's just something new to me.
  • Saira Saira's Avatar 08-27-08 | 08:36 AM

•  
    It'll be O.k. I imagine it's all very overwhelming right now, I know I was overwhelmed back when I was 1st ttc and they told me I was insulin resistant and should start eating like a diabetic. Seeing the nutritionist should shed alot of light on things and will help you and the baby be much healthier. It's going to take a little getting used to, but you'll do great.
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 08-27-08 | 09:16 PM
  • Good luck and it's not that bad. The nutritionist should help hopefully. I can give you some diet plan of what I eat if you are interested. I would get a carb counting book, with fats and proteins included. That should really help.
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 08-28-08 | 08:02 AM
  • Jillrn....that would be great if you could give me some samples from your diet plan. Any little bit helps. Thanks.
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 08-28-08 | 09:30 AM
  • Sorry you failed. It sounds like the ladies might have some help for you. Hopefully the nutritionist can get you on the right track.