Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Good Appt.

Reply Post New Topic

• jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 09-23-08 | 03:05 PM
  • Well everything looked good. I was not much more dilated than before. I guess the MASSIVE company that I work for is really tough on putting people on short term disability. My doc said that the danger on the unit is enough to put me on STD, but I would have to be really honest about how unsafe it is. I didn't want to do that. I think work would be pretty mad if I was telling the insurance company how bad it is. So I am on light duty. I might end up back on the unit if they don't have work for me anywhere else.... oh well. I will deal with it if I have to.

I am just happy that the baby is ok! YAY!

• MommyBrown MommyBrown's Avatar 09-23-08 | 05:38 PM
  • Good to hear. Still hope your work can keep you out of stressful situations though!

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 09-23-08 | 07:42 PM
  • Glad to hear everything is holding steady. I am very angry about your work situation though. It is wrong on so many levels that they want you to keep quiet about the situation. I hope that they are able to keep you on light duty. You would think if they wanted to keep it quiet about how things are going there they would be more than willing to put you on disability for the remainder of your pregnancy.
  • texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 09-24-08 | 01:48 PM
  • Yay for a good appt and that everything with baby is great!! I hope they keep you on light duty! Thats not right they are putting you under so much stress at this time!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work