Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > October- December Due Date Club Have you had to make any big changes?

Have you had to make any big changes?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 07-08-08, 04:58 PM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1220%

The Pilot worked great for us with 2 kids, but I couldn't see making DD climb in and out of the back end, and you know when you put up that 3rd row seat there is NO room in the back for strollers and all the baby gear.

Old 07-08-08, 06:39 PM
is mommy to 3 divas and a little man
Toddler and Twin Mommy

Thanked 69 Times
Weekly Activity 1720%

We just traded in our car and got a Nissan Quest. DH who was so against mini vans is now having a hoot driving it.

Old 07-08-08, 11:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 14 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We haven't done anything really since finding out we were pregnant...I bought a toddler bed for Hannah when she is big enough to move into her sisters room....We traded our Santa Fe in back in November for a Durango cause we knew we were trying for #4! So we went ahead and did it in advance! We already have a 4 bedroom house so we won't get anything bigger on post and won't buy out here cause who knows when the army will move us again! LOL

Old 07-12-08, 01:28 AM
Community Member

Thanked 13 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We have a mini van which we got a couple years ago when i was toying with the idea of a fourth. We used to drive a Lincoln town car so we had plenty of space for three. It took me forever to talk dh into getting it!! We are moving soon however because we just don't have enough room in our current house for a 4th child! We are waiting till we know what we're having before deciding just how much room we need. Every little thing seems like a lot of stress to me. DH says i stress too much, so i have been trying to stay relaxed! Hopefully i can not get too worked up with a big move. I normally hate moving but since i havn't been happy in this house since we moved in i think it will be a good thing. We are thinking of moving to the small town i work in so the kids can be there before and after school. However if we get a big enough place i may try doing daycare from my home. I would really like to breastfeed as long as i can. Working will make that difficult.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools